Thursday, July 7, 2011

Why I am Here in the First Place.

Human beings are here in the first place to commune with God. He created us in HIS image and to be with HIM always.


Sin separated us from HIM in the Garden. Jesus chose to repay that sin.

If we choose to follow Jesus' commandments, we must follow all of them; not just the ones that are convenient.

Some people have asked me, "Do you have to do what you do?" My answer is, "NO. I choose to." When God created the world, humans were the only beings given free will. Only humans can choose; all other beings can only do what they were created to do.


 I choose to follow Jesus' commandments.

This blog was created to share one of the ways I choose to follow Jesus. I pray that you will consider joining me.





No comments:

Post a Comment